Dual Degree Graduate Course Plans

Dual Degree Programs

Students accepted into dual undergraduate/graduate programs use the Graduate Course Plan Approval Form each term to gain approval for taking courses during their senior year (or earlier for specific programs). Course plans should be developed in consultation with the program graduate director (or designee).

Undergraduate students should complete the course plan section of the form each term that they will be taking graduate courses in consultation with the dual degree graduate coordinator in the department and then with the college dual degree advisor,  Rene Mondy (reneprestimondy@gsu.edu), in the Office of Academic Assistance (25 Park Place, Suite 300) for final approval.

Additional Information

For additional information about taking graduate-level courses as an undergraduate dual degree student, please contact the specific program’s faculty coordinator or the college dual degree advisor in the Arts and Sciences Office of Academic Assistance.