The CAS Registration Assistance Portal can help you address the following registration issues for courses within the College of Arts and Sciences.
- You received the Prerequisite and Test Score Error when attempting to register, however you MEET the prerequisite requirement.
- You received the Prerequisite and Test Score Error when attempting to register, however you DO NOT MEET the prerequisite requirement, but would like to request an exception.
- The course section requires department or instructor permission to register (indicated in schedule comments or in catalog).
- You received a duplicate or repeat course block, department restriction or other restrictions and you MEET the requirements.
For other registration issues, click here to visit the University Registrar's Office website.
To view the University academic calendar: Click Here
View Projected Course Schedules: Click Here
Registration Self-Service Assistance:
- Access your academic evaluation to look at remaining course requirements through PAWS (How to Access your Degree Works Evaluation)
- To review semester course offerings: Click Here
- Is a hold keeping you from registering?
- Balance or registration hold: Contact Enrollment services or use Panther Answer to submit a ticket
- Advisement hold: Contact your Academic Advisor: Click Here
- Are you experiencing a technology issue? Call 404-413-HELP or Click Here
- Are you having an issue registering for a course that requires department or instructor permission? See Above.
The college office coordinates senior advisement. Freshman through junior level students seeking advisment receive support from the university advisement office. University offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 until 5:15 p.m.