- Apply for graduation through PAWS by deadline
- Meet with your CAS academic advisor before your final semester
- Arrange an internship or practicum through your academic department
- Meet with University Career Services for assistance with your resume and job search
- Research graduate programs, take the required entrance exam, and submit your applications
- Plan for commencement
You can apply for graduation via your PAWS account.
You will receive your official graduation audit via your GSU e-mail account. Please review your audit, and see your academic advisor if you have any questions.
Make an appointment with your academic advisor by calling 404-413-5000.
Visit Career Services for available internships.
Be sure that you have your internship approved through your academic department/faculty advisor to receive course credit.
Also, be sure you’ve registered for the correct internship course once your internship has been approved.
If you’re planning on pursuing a graduate or professional school degree after you receive your bachelor’s, be sure to research what programs you’re interested in as well as what the entrance requirements are. The Career Services Center provides assistance for GSU students planning to further their education.
The college office coordinates senior advisement. Freshman through junior level students seeking advisment receive support from the university advisement office. University offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 until 5:15 p.m.