Due to budgetary constraints, all RISe awards for the 2020-21 academic year have been suspended.
- Associate professors in their second year in rank or later
- Full professors who have not had a college-funded workload adjustment in the last five years (e.g., ASAP, PROF, RISe)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FACULTY APPLICANTS:
- Write a brief proposal to state the work to be carried out, including specific objectives and milestones (400 words or less)
- Discuss your proposal with your department chair or institute director.
- Complete the form below. Be sure to upload the text of your RISe proposal and your current CV. Your form submission will forward automatically to your chair or director.
APPROVAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHAIRS AND DIRECTORS:
- Review the faculty member’s application form. The automatic email you receive will include the faculty member's form with links to their RISe proposal and CV.
- Upload the faculty member's RISe proposal and CV using the RISe Submission Portal.
- Answer the questions in the portal before submitting.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Approval Deadline: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Kathryn McClymond, Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs (email@example.com).