Please Note: GRE scores are being waived for all of 2021.
- A strict minimum GPA of 3.30 (both cumulative and science). Scores below this cut off WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
- A minimum GRE score in the 40th percentile in all three categories, or a minimum MCAT score of 480. DAT scores are not accepted. No exam score is required for applicants with a GPA greater than 3.5.
- Upload ALL Official Transcripts of past academic performances.
- Statement of Purpose
- For non-native speakers of English, official scores on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Completion of all of the premed prerequisites required by medical schools:
One year of General Biology with labs, one year of Physics, one year of English, and two years of Chemistry with labs (inclusive of Organic Chemistry) with a grade of C or better. Most applicants have grades of B or better. These cannot be online courses.
- At least three letters of recommendation–two of which need to be from professors.
- Select the concentration in Medical Science as your first choice
- Complete Biol 7240, 7250 and 7800 with a grade no lower than a B. Many applicants do not have these prerequisite premed courses, yet may be accepted into MBMS under CONDITIONAL STATUS with the contingency of completing these courses their FIRST semester of graduate school. Candidates can take other graduate courses, but before they are formally accepted into MBMS, they must complete these prerequisite courses. If comparable courses were taken as an undergraduate, they may be accepted as a substitution; however, this is subject to the discretion of the MBMS directors. Conditional students who do not fulfill the specifications of their acceptance will be terminated from the MBMS program.