- A BA/BS or graduate degree
- Transcripts (one from each institution attended)
- GRE NOT required
- A statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Competence in Spanish or Portuguese *
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Scores (international applicants only) **
* Competence in Spanish or Portuguese is demonstrated by completion of a four-semester sequence of the language at the undergraduate level, by completion of at least one graduate course in Spanish, or by an entrance language exam administered by the Department of World Languages and Cultures. Candidates who have completed the four semester sequence more than three years before applying for admission to the certificate program will be required to take the entrance language exam.
** Institutional code 5251 should be used for reporting TOEFL scores
To apply, use the HOW TO APPLY button below.