- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can evaluate the applicant’s potential for graduate work in Water Sciences.
- A statement of educational, research and/or career goals.
- A bachelor’s degree in geography, geology or related field.
- Foundational coursework. These courses are normally expected to have been completed as part of the applicant’s undergraduate education. However, students may be accepted under Special Status, with the condition this coursework is completed as part of their graduate study:
- Minimum 1 semester of calculus
- Minimum 1 semester of physics
- Minimum 1 semester of chemistry
- 2 semesters of introductory physical geography or geology
Review the general requirements for applying to Graduate School at Georgia State.