Graduate Admission Requirements
- A baccalaureate degree in chemistry or an allied field from an accredited college or university
- Fulfillment of the requirements for the baccalaureate degree or its equivalent
- An undergraduate and/or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- GRE of funded graduate students on assistantship (verbal and quantitative combined GRE score that averages 1100 or better, or for the new scoring, 300 or better)
- TOEFL scores of 80 or higher
- A statement of professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation from people familiar with the student’s work and background.