In addition to the online graduate application, the program has the following requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree in Chemistry or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate academic transcript.
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 80 or higher unless you are exempt from the TOEFL exam (see FAQs below).
- Written responses to five short-essay prompts that appear in the application.
- At least two letters of recommendation from people familiar with the student's work and background.
For more information about applying to the M.S. program in Chemistry, please see our Frequency Asked Questions (FAQs) page.