Vincent SpeaksGrants and Contracts Officer III College of Arts and Sciences
Supervise/Manage/Coordinate a department of grants and contracts personnel dedicated to pre- award activities as well as perform pre-award activities.
- Serves as the point person for team members on grants, contracts and agreement issues as well as questions related to university and federal guidelines.
- Provides Pre- award support which includes broad duties in preparation (ex: budgets, budget justifications etc.) and submission of grant and contract proposals.
- Ensures all applications meet agency and university guidelines and published time tables and deadlines.
- Ensures proposals are entered and routed in a timely manner for further review.
- Works with central research office on submission of proposals and assists with problems.