Keith Osbourne PascoeEmeritus Principal Senior Lecturer Chemistry
CHEM 1212K Lab
CHEM 3110 Lab
- Investigation of Plants used in Jamaican Folk Medicine for Anti-Bacterial Activity. Journal Pharmacy and Pharmacology, (1999),51, 1-8 with P. Facey and R. Porter.
- Briarane Diterpenes from the Gorgonian Octocoral Erythropodium caribaeorum from the Northern Caribbean. Journal of Natural Products, (1999), 36, (2), 313-314, with D. Maharaj and W. Tinto.
- Characterisation of Exoskeleton Composition of Jamaican Crustaceans for Chitin Isolation. Jamaican Journal of Science and Technology, (1998),9, 3-9 with R.G.Fowles and R.Rattray.
- The Antihyperglycaemic Activity of Bixa orellana In The Dog. Phytotherapy, (1998), with E.Y. Morrison and K. Russell
- Comparison of 13C Resolution and Sensitivity of HSQC and HMQC Sequences and Application of HSQC-based Sequences to the Total 1H and 13C Spectral Assignment for Clinasterol. Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, (1997), 35, 455-462, with D. Estwick, W.F. Reynolds, S. McLean, L. Tay, M. Yu, R.E. Rodriquez.