Hosted by the College of Arts and Sciences' Office of Academic Assistance.
Students want more information about the 6th Annual Health Professions Fair? Click Here
The following information below is for attending schools and programs.
Thank you for registering to participate in Georgia State University's 6th Annual Virtual Health Professions Fair.
Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Student Fair Time: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. EST (Vendor Check-In: 10 a.m.- 11 a.m. EST)
Location: Virtual via Career Fair Plus
We are excited to continue our annual event, but virtual this year! With our technology partner, Career Fair Plus, you are provided with an interactive platform (video/audio/chat) with the greatest recruitment potential in our area, the event will be open and free of charge to our students and for students from nearby institutions. Last year, over 700 students from Georgia State and surrounding institutions attended the health professions fair!
Students will be able to view participating programs prior to the fair, and schedule individual/group sessions with your program and engage in either chat conversations or video conferencing. As a vendor, there is no cap on the number of representatives that can be within your virtual booth.
Questions related to the fair please contact Mrs. Linda King, Pre-Med Manager, email@example.com.
Please visit the links below to learn more about Career Fair Plus and all the resources available to you as you set up your virtual room.
- What is Career Fair Plus? Watch this video to learn more about virtual career fairs.
- Vendors have received an email invitation from Career Fair Plus to create their profile on the Career Fair Plus platform. As vendors, you will be able to add additional recruiters/representatives and customize you schedules.
- Career Fair Plus runs best on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. It is NOT supported by Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- It is important to test the platform BEFORE the day of the fair so any technical issues can be addressed.
- You should have received an email invitation to create a profile on Career Fair Plus. Please ensure *.careerfairplus.com is an allowed domain for you to receive emails from. If you do not receive it, please also check your spam. If you did not receive the link, please reach out to Linda King, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the link in your invitation to set up your profile (see here for more info on account creation).
- Modify and customize the timings of your schedule to suit your preferences, before the booking window opens to students (see here for more info on creating a schedule).
- Monitor your schedule once the booking window opens to keep track of students that book times to speak with you (see here for more info on managing your schedule).
For Schedules using Career Fair Plus's in-built Video Meeting Rooms
If you are the Assigned Recruiter in a schedule utilizing our integrated video rooms, please click into your schedule and click 'Join Meeting' to test that you can enter the video platform for meetings. See here for more instructions on testing.
For Schedules NOT using Career Fair Plus's in-built Video Meeting Rooms
Ensure your schedules show the correct interaction type, whether it's a phone call or an external link (Zoom, Skype, etc). You can include instructions for students about how they can expect to interact with you. This information can be updated or edited from your Schedule Management page.
Helpful Video Tutorials on Setting Up Your Virtual Room
How to create your account (link)
How to create a 1-on-1 Meeting Schedule (video)
How to create a Group Meeting Schedule (video)
How to invite a colleague without a schedule (video)
Schedule Types (link)
How to test the CF+ Video Meeting platform (link)
How to change my schedule's timings (video)
How to block off time slots (video)
How to set prerequisites (video)
How to share schedules (link)
How to change the assigned recruiter on a schedule (video)
How to edit my profile (video)
Complete these 3 quick steps to ensure you're all set up for maximum success before the fair!
- Go to https://app.careerfairplus.com/ to login to your account and view your meetings
- Feel free to browse the profiles and resumes of the students that have scheduled times to meet with you
- If you want to block off any times that are still available, to avoid them being booked before the booking window closes, you can do this by clicking on 'Manage Schedule' and then 'Edit Time Slots' to block off any open time slots.
- Once the booking window has closed, your schedule for meetings should not change. You can click Download Meetings if you wish to export your meetings/appointments to an excel spreadsheet
- If your schedule is utilizing Career Fair Plus in-built video meeting rooms, simply click the link to join your video room, sit back and wait for students to enter for their meetings
- If your schedule is not utilizing our in-built video meeting rooms, you will connect with your students via the interaction type given on the schedule, for example through an external video platform, or by calling the candidate on their mobile
- If you chose to download the Career Fair Plus app, you can use it alongside the desktop version to mark candidates as no-shows, and add private notes and/or ratings for your students which you can then export at the end of the fair (video). The app also has an integrated timer to help you stay on track.
Helpful Videos to Ensure a Successful Fair
How to download my schedule (video)
How to join meetings/see reservations (video)
How to unlock a Group Meeting room (video)
How to leave ratings for candidates (link)
|Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy||Auburn, Alabama|
|Augusta University College of Allied Health Sciences||Augusta, Georgia|
|Augusta University College of Nursing||Augusta, Georgia|
|Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy ETSU||Johnson City, Tennessee|
|Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine||Las Cruces, New Mexico|
|Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences||Buies Creek, North Carolina|
|Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine||Buies Creek, North Carolina|
|Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine||Cleveland, Ohio|
|Eastern Virginia Medical School||Norfolk, Virginia|
|Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine||Auburn, Alabama|
|Emory University Anesthesiologist Assistant Program||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Emory University Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Emory University Physician Assistant Program||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Emory University School of Medicine||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Florida International University MPAS Program||Miami, Florida|
|Georgia State University - Department of Biology||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Georgia State University College of Nursing & Health Professions||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Georgia State University, Center for Advancement of Students and Alumni||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Harvard Medical School||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Howard University College of Pharmacy||Washington, D.C.|
|Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences||New York, New York|
|Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine||Meridian, Idaho|
|Kaiser Permanente Bernard J Tyson School of Medicine||Pasadena, California|
|Kansas City University- Osteopathic Medicine||Kansas City, Missouri|
|Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine||Manhattan, Kansas|
|Keck Graduate Institute||Claremont, California|
|Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine||Kent, Ohio|
|Larkin University- Pharmacy||Mimi-Dade County, Florida|
|Life University||Marietta, Georgia|
|Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences||Rochester, Minnesota|
|Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University||Augusta, Georgia|
|Medical University of the Americas||St. Kitts & Nevis|
|Mercer University College of Health Professions||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Mercer University School of Medicine||Macon, Georgia|
|Mercer University's Georgia Baptist College of Nursing||Atlanta, Georgia|
|MGH Institute of Health Professions||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Morehouse School of Medicine||Atlanta, Georgia|
|New England College of Optometry||Boston, Massachusetts|
|New York College of Podiatric Medicine||New York, New York|
|Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry||Davie, Florida|
|Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy||Davie, Florida|
|PCOM Georgia||Suwanee, Georgia|
|Ross University School of Medicine||Barbados|
|Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy||Birmingham, Alabama|
|Samuel Merritt University- Health Sciences Programs||Oakland, California|
|South University School of Pharmacy||Savannah, Georgia/Columbia, South Carolina|
|Southern College of Optometry||Memphis, Tennessee|
|St. George's University||True Blue, Grenada|
|St. George's University of London in Nicosia||Cyprus|
|Summer Health Professions Education Program||Washington, D.C.|
|Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Texas A&M College of Medicine||Bryan, Texas|
|The Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University||Augusta, Georgia|
|Trinity School of Medicine||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|UIW Rosenberg School of Optometry||San Antonio, Texas|
|Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara School of Medicine||Gudalajara, Mexico|
|University at Buffalo School of Dentistry||Buffalo, New York|
|University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry||Birmingham, Alabama|
|University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Health Professions||Birmingham, Alabama|
|University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine||Birmingham, Alabama|
|University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry||Birmingham, Alabama|
|University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Public Health||Birmingham, Alabama|
|University of Central Florida College of Medicine||Orlando, Florida|
|University of Florida College of Dentistry||Gainesville, Florida|
|University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, Florida|
|University of Georgia College of Pharmacy||Athens, Georgia|
|University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine||Athens, Georgia|
|University of Illinois Chicago College of Medicine||Chicago, Illinois|
|University of Kentucky College of Dentistry||Lexington, Kentucky|
|University of Medicine and Health Sciences||St. Kitts & Nevis|
|University of Miami - Department of Public Health||Coral Gables, Miami|
|University of Michigan College of Pharmacy||Ann Arbor, Michigan|
|University of Pikeville- Optometry and Osteopathic Medicine||Pikeville, Kentucky|
|University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine||Pittsburg, Pennsylvania|
|University of South Florida Health Taneja College of Pharmacy||Tampa, Florida|
|University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine||Los Angeles, California|
|University of Southern California School of Pharmacy||Los Angeles, California|
|University of St. Augustine- Allied Health Programs||St. Augustine, Florida|
|University of Tampa- Allied Health Programs||Tampa, Florida|
|University of Utah School of Dentistry||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine||Lewisburg, West Virginia|
|Western University of Health Sciences||Pomona, California|
|Wingate University Graduate Health Sciences||Wingate and Hendersonville, North Carolina|