Frequently Asked Questions
Your CV can follow the format that is most appropriate for your discipline. Some helpful tips for all faculty to consider include:
- Be sure to paginate your CV.
- Consider adding a DOI/hyperlink to your publications
- Save your CV as a Microsoft Word document
Here is an example of a commonly used GSU heading for your CV:
College of Arts & Sciences
Georgia State University
For tenure track faculty, Appendix III of the P&T manual requests the following order of information:
- Professional Credentials
- Scholarship and Professional Development
- Teaching, including advising
Your chair is a great resource for questions about your CV, but please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with a faculty associate if you have other questions or need any additional support.