CAS UNDERGRADUATE CERTIFICATES
College of Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Certificate Application:
This application is to be completed by degree-seeking students that are actively working towards an undergraduate certificate within the College of Arts and Sciences. (Must have at least 2 courses completed or in-progress to apply)
- Must be an actively enrolled bachelor's level degree-seeking student. Post-baccalaureate students are NOT eligible. These certificates are not a continuing education program.
- This application does not replace the official graduation application for your certificate. Information on how to apply will be provided upon review of application and records.
- Standard tuition and fees apply to all certificate coursework.
- All pre-requisite coursework policies are enforced.
Available Undergraduate Certificate Programs in the College of Arts and Sciences:
Certificates are listed by departments. Click on hyperlink for program requirements.
Applied Linguistics & ESL (ALG):
World Languages and Culture (WLC):
Certificate of Language Ability:
- Workplace Intercultural Competence
Computer Science (CSC):
Political Science (POLS):
The college office coordinates senior advisement. Freshman through junior level students seeking advisment receive support from the university advisement office. University offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 until 5:15 p.m.